Joining the Cataraqui Canoe ClubMembership is $35.00 per year for a single membership; $60.00 for a family. Membership starts on April 1 of the year and ends on March 31 the next year. Members joining in October or later are granted membership until March 31 of the subsequent year (i.e. a membership starting in October of 2020 would end on March 31, 2022).
- Can join us for open paddle nights from the boathouse;
- Are invited to exclusive Club weekend paddling and hiking events;
- Can rent berths in the Club boathouse (when space is available);
- Receive our newsletter by post and/or email;
- Vote at our Annual General Meeting and can participate on our Board of Directors.
Renting and borrowing watercraftMembers can borrow Club canoes and kayaks for open paddle nights. When going on club events, members can rent a Club canoe or kayak if they can arrange pick-up and drop-off with a member who has a boathouse key.
The Club does not rent watercraft other than for member use during open paddle nights or sanctioned events. If you need to rent a canoe or kayak, Ahoy, Trailhead and Frontenac are some local options.
New and renewing memberships:
- Download and fill out a membership form
- Mail it (with check) before March 15 (for renewals) to
Cataraqui Canoe Club
Box 1882, Kingston ON, K7L 5J7.
If you're storing your canoe or kayak in our boathouse, don't forget to fill out the boathouse renewal form (see below)!
Berths in the boathouse
Our boathouse currently has some limited availability. For more information on the boathouse and storage, contact our Boathouse Manager.
Canoes or kayaks can be stored in our boathouse at 1 Cataraqui Street for $96.00 a year, as well as a key deposit for boathouse access.
New and renewing boathouse storage agreements:
New storage agreements must first be approved by the Boathouse Manager. Don't send in a form unless they've confirmed we have a berth for you!